As always, there are rules (these are from Jackie, so "I" is her, not me!):
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011.
- Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges. However, the authors must be new to you and, preferably from novels. Anthologies are a great way to try someone new, but only a third of your new authors can be from anthologies.
- I want this to be an easy challenge, so you can pick to do either 15, 25 or 50 new authors. It all depends on how fast you read and how adventurous you want to be. For me, I’m trying another 50 new authors. If you reach your goal halfway through the year, don’t stop. Any new author you try can be added to Mr. Linky. We all want to know about your new experience.
- After reading your new author, write your review and then come back here and add your link to Mr. Linky. Make sure you include your name and the author, but adding the title is completely up to you.
- Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome.
Doesn't sound too difficult, does it? And I already have a few authors to start with (*blush*), namely those I haven't finished reading from 2010... Anyway. I'm signing up for
You're all welcome to join me in this challenge, I'm sure it'll be fun, and (of course!) the more the merrier!