Zombie Chicken award from Karen at Bookin' with Bingo (3/27), Mishel at mis(h)takes (3/27), Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews (4/3), Desert Rose at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE (4/4)
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...Well. I can't have the wrath of zombie chickens descending upon me & mine! So... Here are my 5 to share this lovely (ok, so "lovely" doesn't begin to describe the eyeball, but it's the thought that counts, right? Seriously though, this one's a cutie! lol!) award with:
1- KittyCat at A Banana in China. No, this isn't a book blog, but it's great. Check out her post on China's one child policy, here.
2- This isn't a book blog either. But even though I don't need another carseat right now, I'm still haunting 'em to find out what's going on in the world of child passenger safety. CarseatBlog.com. Check 'em out, especially if you have children between the ages of 1 and 8 travelling in motorized vehicles.
Lemonade Stand award from A Bookish Mom (4/4)
Rules:This is such a cute award! Here's my pass-'er-ons:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award
1- Tina at Passive and Aggressive blogs about life in Lubbock, Texas. Funny. Very funny.
2- J.R. is a buddy of mine IRL who blogs about stuff. Check out this haiku about spring. =)
I Love Your Blog award from Mo at Unmainstream Mom Reads (3/26)
Rules:LOVE these blogs:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
1- lisamm at Books on the Brain
2- msmazzola at State of Denmark
3- Marta at Marta's Meanderings
Premios Dardo award from purplg8r at So Many Books, So Little Time (3/27), D Dubs at D Dubs Reads (4/2)
This award acknowledges the the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Proximidade award from Jo at Books to the Rescue (3/28)
This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
Thank you so much for the honor! I hope that I'm ever-deserving of these, and I trust that you'll call me on it if I'm not. =)